Is Richard Dunne 'Done For' as captain?

company strode forward with the ball and i shouted" go on captain..."
he looks the natural leader in that shower of shit today at least he tried to get something going

platts007 said:
company strode forward with the ball and i shouted" go on captain..."
he looks the natural leader in that shower of shit today at least he tried to get something going

Dunne did the same, running forward, and on one occassion won us a corner. Not a first time either, it is thanks to him we got our 1st or second goal againsthull.

ive been a real big fan of dunney over the last few years,something just tells me that it is maybe a time for him to move on.
he has been a magnificent servant to mcfc though ! i think we have seen the best of him

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
richards is the problem. he cant defend to save his life. all he has is pace and strength. dunne is doing 3 peoples work if you include him having to cover ball.

yes dunne is playing bad but i think that more down to the fact the players round him are poor.

Agree 100%

M.A.R.T.I.N wrote:
richards is the problem. he cant defend to save his life. all he has is pace and strength. dunne is doing 3 peoples work if you include him having to cover ball.

yes dunne is playing bad but i think that more down to the fact the players round him are poor.

couldnt agree more put a decent central defender next to him and then judge

Feel a little bit sorry for dunney having to play in the middle next to richards and ball. He is doing three players work and its impossible for him to do. Richards is shite at centre half he cant handle the pressure of it at all. He has no composure and just boots it all the time.

Remember when Van Buyten was on loan here playing with dunney, he turned into a different player and was brilliant. He just needs a class centre half to play with to take the pressure of him.

As for being captain aswell its too much pressure on him, but city lack a few true leaders in the team to pass the armband on.

Dunne is one of two or three who fought our cause today... he was covering for everyone's mistakes and looked very good. Just cause our squad has no depth isnt a reason to rid Dunne of the captaincy... His consistenc this season may cause him to loose it next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.