is robiniho safe

feedthegoat2007

------------------------------------------given----------------------------------------------------------------------zableta----------onuhua--------------------------------lescott/or ? ------------------------bridge-----------------------swp---------------ireland-----------------------------------------de jong--------------------------barry/ribery--------------------------------------------------tevez--------------eto-------------------------------------------------------i know i`ll get a load of abuse for this but looking at the players weve been linked with `if true` could leslie be looking at playing a 442 formation next season,if we did get tevez and eto both would want assurances that they would start every game,you would expect ribery/barry to start on the left both have a good work ethic and would give us a good balance, if so robiniho would be left out! do you think this would ever happen or is robbie a cert to start every game?

.................given....................
..zab.....onuhua....lescott....bridge
............de jong..barry/ribery
...swp........Ireland.......tevez....
..................eto`o

If this is what you ment where has ribery come from?
where is kompany?
Ohh and where the HELL is robi :(
tbh robi is safe in my view from what is said on here more likely to look like this...

.............given....................
zab.....onuhua..Kompany..bridge/lescott?
................de jong....................
...........superman..barry...........
...tevez..........................Robi
................eto`o..................

Haha Robinho is our number one in the startin 11, even before tevez and barry if they Joined us. Robinho is the reason why we are linked with the likes of tevez, kaka, aguero,etoo and all the other worldstars. Robinho is amazing and sometimes we forget which big player he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.