is robiniho safe

feedthegoat2007 said:
------------------------------------------given----------------------------------------------------------------------zableta----------onuhua--------------------------------lescott/or ? ------------------------bridge-----------------------swp---------------ireland-----------------------------------------de jong--------------------------barry/ribery--------------------------------------------------tevez--------------eto-------------------------------------------------------i know i`ll get a load of abuse for this but looking at the players weve been linked with `if true` could leslie be looking at playing a 442 formation next season,if we did get tevez and eto both would want assurances that they would start every game,you would expect ribery/barry to start on the left both have a good work ethic and would give us a good balance, if so robiniho would be left out! do you think this would ever happen or is robbie a cert to start every game?

ribery is most unlikly transfer eva! and barry is a left footy dm no a right winger! robinho is always safe becuase he is better than every player you just mentioned.

Disturbance said:
Robinho is our only world-class player so yeah he'll be in the team whoever comes in. Over-rated players like SWP might get binned so prepare yourself

are you for real!!!! SWP over rated!! what planet are you on!!!

In my opinion there are only two certainties as to who will wear the shirt next season, one will be Given, the other Robinho. I would also state that SWP would be almost guaranteed a starting place along with Ireland. The rest will be determined by who we sign this sumer.

parkie101 said:
Disturbance said:
Robinho is our only world-class player so yeah he'll be in the team whoever comes in. Over-rated players like SWP might get binned so prepare yourself

are you for real!!!! SWP over rated!! what planet are you on!!!
he is on planet earth unfortunatly we didnt gt back the player that left us with swp, dont get me wrong he is decent just not as good as half of blues say he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.