is selling tickets on here for more than face value touting?

CarlosTevez_880190.jpg

franck-ribery.jpg

ok i'll phone the boy's and tell em not to get you then!

alextrueblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I'd like to buy tickets for a united champions league game and tout them for double.

i'd buy said tickets and burn em'

I would prefer to nick the tickets, copy them and sell the forgeries at ringway for treble the face value to the first hundred people to get off the singapore airlines flight.
If i had any left i would have to decide if i should wait for the ryanair flight from dublin or get to piccadilly in time for the euston express to arrive

If I had not got home leg tickets in time I'd of been prepared to pay £20-£30 for them.
It's what I expected them to be priced at before the sale was announced and I'd much rather be at the game than not, I'd of been a bit pissed off but needs must!

I think there'll be a few tickets available over the next few weeks as people cry off..Lost of people have bought some extra for family and friends...if they don't cough up up change plans then a few will find their way to those whoreally need em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.