Is Setanta's commentary the worst possible

ITV is pretty shit but this lot are really bad. Good job it is free! (with bt vision)

Rather listen to rag lovin tyler

allblues09 said:
Craig Burley is an idiot, but Steve McMan was just as woeful. Do you have to fail an IQ test to be a commentator?

Why does Setanta settle for such poor performers (commentators) compared to Sky, bewilders me.

The only commentator I 'like' is Jonathan Pearce and Alister Mann off MOTD.

The rest are over-the-top, rag shagging, top 4 bumming, City hating pricks, from a City fans point of view anyway.

It was that bad i put it on mute. To make matters worse G Poll makes a few comments throughout the game. Burley has something against us, i remember Newcastle earlier in the season and he never shut up about the penalty we had been awarded. It really hit a raw nerve that it had been given to us.

Shocking how they kept going on about Essien's goal calling it a fantastic world class strike and suchlike, when it was a sheer fluke off his shin that could've gone anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.