Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

For what its worth he was on Soccer AM several years back, embraced the guest City fans and (after a slight hesitation for a bit of 'drama') informed everyone that he was a .....CITY fan........ :-)
Was it in the year 2000 just before we got promoted at Blackburn? I was supposed to be one of the City fans in the studio but my work said I could only have Saturday or Sunday off so would have to choose between Soccer AM or Ewood Park. No competition.

The lad who had organised it had to submit names beforehand and we couldn't change people after we'd received a phone call so a lad we knew called Dave who supported United had to wear a City shirt and pretend his name was Kev.

I'm a celebrity contestant Danny Miller (Emmerdale) may be a blue, his father Vince Miller was the VIP compere at Old Trafford for 29 years but is a life long blue.
Was also compère at Maine Road prior to his stint at OT

Was it in the year 2000 just before we got promoted at Blackburn? I was supposed to be one of the City fans in the studio but my work said I could only have Saturday or Sunday off so would have to choose between Soccer AM or Ewood Park. No competition.

The lad who had organised it had to submit names beforehand and we couldn't change people after we'd received a phone call so a lad we knew called Dave who supported United had to wear a City shirt and pretend his name was Kev.
Not sure as I thought the guest fans were when their team were playing in London but I could be wrong !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.