Is Sky making it a TOP3?They purposely avoid any City credit

Put it this way, when we are in the hunt for the title next year they can't afford to ignore us!

MCFC-alan88 said:
I once watched a documentary on Discovery where the presenter and cameraman watched an animal die, I can't remember what it was, or where it was. But I do remember that it was very savable. It disgusted me.

I saw that too on Life, i'd have done the same thing, the lion was about 10 foot long!

i would say that all clubs feel harshly treated and in some ways its true. but watchin soccer saturday none of the pundits gave us any credit at all. they were raving about some of the relegation candidates and constantly criticising us. it takes the piss but as long as we can shut them up then who gives a fuck? honestly?

kevreeves said:
Didn`t you know ? It`s a worldwide conspiracy against us ! For Gods sake what do you want ? Sky to devote a whole weeks programmes to how great we are , Andy Gray to publicly kiss Robertos arse ? People on this forum need to stop looking at everything that happens in the world from such an insular point of view ! Every day on here there seems to be a thread about how a certain paper has an agenda against us , that they want us to fail , WHY WOULD THEY ? We don`t get enough time on Match Of The Day coz the beeb hate us , Sky don`t mention us enough ! There are 20 clubs in the premiership , Wigan (for example) are never mentioned on Sky , is there a conspiracy against them ? IF we ever win a Trophy or even finish in the top 4 and reach the Chimps League then we would start to get the coverage that the Rags or Chelsea do , till then we`re just a premier league club that gets the same coverage as plenty of other teams , get over it the sun doesn`t shine out of our arse !

At last a blue who talks some sense and is not deluded!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.