Is supporting City good for your health?

Bluesince1979

I'm not taking the piss on this, i'm being deadly serious.

But, last night my emotions went through the fuckin roof! i went from being very happy with the way we started to a bit frustrated, to jumping out my seat and screamimg at the ref for what i thought was a foul on BArry to then utter devastation as they fluked a goal to absolute unhappiness as it dawned on me we could lose this to delirium when the pen went in to utter fuckin meltdown when nasri scored to crying a bit when the atmosphere went thru the roof to releif beyond belief at the final whistle to over the top giddyness and dancing to Madness.

had a coupla pints of Holts to try and calm down but couldnt sleep when i got in as i just couldnt come down. After only 4 hours sleep i feel like shit today.

So, i ask again, is all that good for my health???

I usually find myself a lot less nervous when at the game than when watching on TV. But yesterday I was seriously having heart palpitations when Aguero stepped up to take the penalty and felt dizzy.

Well they do say if you live with stress then your less likely to have heart attack, it's the people who have had no stress in their lives who suddenly have it thrust upon them that are more prone, so if we do win the league expect a lot of illness and suicides from Dublin to Denmark and from stalybridge to Singapore!

I think the problem with sleeping could have been solved by having a dozen Holt's instead of a fanny 2 pints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.