Is SWP finished for us?

He wasn't at his best last night, but I thought Vieira should have been subbed off before SWP (show's what I know, since Vieira put through the pas to Tevez... but that was the ONLY thing he did all night, alas, another debate entirely).

I would have left him on in the second half, he had one ore two decent moments. Needs some confidence.

He is playing terribly at the minute, whether he has lost his form forever I don't know. We should though have the good grace and respect not to lynch someone who has served City so well down the years, even if his old man is a gobby prick who does nothing for his sons career. He has been told he won't be getting a new contract at the minute, that is good enough for me.

bluebannana said:
bring back weiss wasted at bolton and can be better then swp

That makes sense.

Can't get a game at relegation-threatened Bolton... so we bring him back to help in our chase for Champions League football!

There's a reason why he's not playing first team football at Bolton...

sat in the box behind us for second half. not one
reaction from him when we scored are goals last
night,

jimharri said:
spanishblue said:
But he fukin didn't

spanishblue said:
CANNOT FIND A TEAM MATE TO SAVE HIS LIFE did he or didnt he? yes or no?
Just goes to show what a lot of bollocks some people talk

spanishblue said:
Are you blind he hit Tevez with a cracking ball in the first half unlucky not to score

I think Shaun (or his dad) might be on here tonight!
;-)

Nah i just love the guy

Every time he gets the ball he either gets fouled or attracts the attention of two or more players.
Its very hard to shine when you are one of the most fouled players in the prem
He gets the shit kicked out of him week after week never complains and gets on with his job.
If we had eleven players with his hart we would be in the top three i have no doubts about this

Unfortunetly the anwser to this question is yes its over for him but it could just be a bad run he could just be having a bad season just like superman had not long back i think if we give him maybe half a season and if he doesnt pick up by janruary then i say let him go wherever he wants most people will possibly agree with me on this one too because i know for certain im not the only one that thinks this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.