Is that the worst ever newly crowned champions defeat?

Fairly snuff, I thought you were referring to the first game after the baggies won at the swamp to maintain the gap they'd been minding.

We only beat them because they'd already won the league , they were still pissed , their forwards are crap and numerous other analogies , I learnt all this in my local bookies from a herd of rags and next season they'll be the team to beat as apparently the new generation are far better than the class of '92 . We have only ever bought our success and only Phil has ever come through from the academy . I told them their observations were spot on and they should be sky pundits , smiled waved them good day and left . Made my day .
Good skills mate, it’s the only way to deal with these clueless idiots...!

If only some other teams turned up against them instead of giving them goals, but there are some crap sides in the PL, alas

We only beat them because they'd already won the league , they were still pissed , their forwards are crap and numerous other analogies , I learnt all this in my local bookies from a herd of rags and next season they'll be the team to beat as apparently the new generation are far better than the class of '92 . We have only ever bought our success and only Phil has ever come through from the academy . I told them their observations were spot on and they should be sky pundits , smiled waved them good day and left . Made my day .
I know a few of Rags with this attitude.

I never thought I’d see the day that their lies over the years about them not caring about City, and Liverpool being their real rivals (despite singing about City in 75% of all their songs going back years) would be shown up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.