Is the big player dream over for now?

Diego and Ribery spring to mind.....both available and not harbouring the same love for their current club as Kaka

Rosler81 said:
staffs_blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't care, fuck superstars, just bring the right players in

agree.

if we sign given,de jong and maybe santa cruz and a centre back,and we go on a 10 game un-beaten run and get in the top 6 robbi wont be bothered about another big name,its success on the pitch he wants and we want
We don't want to be paying 40 million quid for santa cruz end of.

Amen to that! What an utterly over inflated price that would be. Although I think it was more meant as a gesture of defiance from Fat Sam in order to stop our pursuit of RSC in it's tracks. I mean Hughes wouldn't be insane enough, no matter how much he would like him, to pay that much... would he?

In answer to the thread title i don't think we'll be approaching any one of Kaka's quality in this window. If we did decide to and got knocked back again I don't think that would be good for the club. The dust needs to settle on the Kaka saga first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.