is the champions league losing its pull

Since i live in Australia, time difference means i hardly get up to watch CL games unless it's us playing or it's a game you just can't miss (most games after the quarter finals).

too many games

too expensive

and they're on telly anyhow

not surprising that people can't afford all these games at these prices tbf

Hated it before we got in it and I still hate it. One big cash cow and not fussed if I watch a game or not even if we are playing. Saw 10 minutes of Ajax before I got bored and watched a film instead.

Hate the hype, the prices and that fcuking music (stay in the pub that bit lopnger to avoid it), but love playing against some of the best sides in the world, love going abroad to foreign cities and seeing a bit of europe in places I wouldnt normally visit and sampling other cultures (OK I mean beers lol)

Balti said:
too many games

too expensive

and they're on telly anyhow

not surprising that people can't afford all these games at these prices tbf

It's the same in domestic football.

That's why Italian football is broke, TV rights have destroyed the match day experience, plus, it is just ridiculously expensive to go all the time anyway. It will inevitably be the downfall of the Premier League in my opinion, clubs will price their supporters out!

Football is becoming more middle class, especially in this country! You wonder why stadiums are so quiet nowadays!

It's just the same as the World Cup and European Championships. The league stage is full of shite matches, apart from the odd decent encounter, and the competition only hots up when it comes to the knockout stage - not that we need to bother about the knockout stage!

The only good thing is the away days, ask any fan travelling and they won't give a fuck about the game or the result.
It's proper fixed anyway so it's best you just enjoy the trip.
Can't wait for Dortmund .

-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 am --

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.