Is the swamp like a disease?

mcfc-mark

Whereby this filthy, arrogant attitude is bred into you and spread throughout the club from an early age, players and fans alike? Seems to me like when players get away from this place their true colours show. Gary neville an example there, has done a complete turnaround in the way he comes across. now regardless of what he's being paid to do, a guy with views as strong as his wouldn't take a job where he was praising the likes of city and liverpool week in week out. Roy keane another going toe to toe with ferguson the other week with his comments. players like wio, rooney, evra, nani and the like just exude this bitter, "better than everyone" attitude and no matter how much bollocks they spout about it being competitiveness to me its just being a prick of the highest order. the sooner that place is knocked down the better.

The funny thing about Keane is that he said that Fergiscum was trying to manipulate him years after he left and he then went on to make comments about him. Fergiscum responded with something in his programme notes. Then he was a pundit when they played us and suddenly instead of analyzing the game, he said "Yeah but doesn't matter United have won" offering nothing. No Keane don't you like him manipulate you now you stick to what you believe ... LOL.

mcfc-mark said:
Whereby this filthy, arrogant attitude is bred into you and spread throughout the club from an early age, players and fans alike? Seems to me like when players get away from this place their true colours show. Gary neville an example there, has done a complete turnaround in the way he comes across. now regardless of what he's being paid to do, a guy with views as strong as his wouldn't take a job where he was praising the likes of city and liverpool week in week out. Roy keane another going toe to toe with ferguson the other week with his comments. players like wio, rooney, evra, nani and the like just exude this bitter, "better than everyone" attitude and no matter how much bollocks they spout about it being competitiveness to me its just being a prick of the highest order. the sooner that place is knocked down the better.

For fucks sake, another Neville wankfest thread.......
It is exactly the that reason Neville is being paid to do what he does is why he is praising City or Liverpool. Why don't people get it.

Neville has sat down and had a chat with himself and thought ''I can make an easy career out of this by sitting down and just reporting on what I see regardless of who is playing. I still love United and fucking hate the Scouse cunts and noisy neighbours. But for XXX amount of £££ a year I will say what Sky and the punters want to hear.
The alternative is to go on air, be a total Rag twat and look a right **** in front of everyone for one season and not have the contract re-newed and find it hard to get easy money for the next 15 years apart from after dinner speeches at Rag supporters clubs up and down the country / Malta / wherever.

Now get over Neville ''being sensible''. It's his career for the next 15 years.

I think Wilkins, Hansen and other morons are paid very well too for their biased opinions.

Neville could be as biased as them too.

All in all it is a fantastic thing that in the year that Neville goes on the "pundit field" is the same year when City might win the first league title since more than 40 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.