is the walking dead finished

Sacked it off this season after 3 episodes was only watching it because been watching it from the start but enough was enough it is fcuking garbage has been for a few season always thought there was an end game to the show but they ain’t.

It is like Lost,i can't stop watching it

Yeah same ere, watching it as I have put some serious TV hours in as for lost it went mad and a bit trippy where as TWD has just gone a bit shit and seriously needs an ending of some description

Yeah same ere, watching it as I have put some serious TV hours in as for lost it went mad and a bit trippy where as TWD has just gone a bit shit and seriously needs an ending of some description

It could be good though. They could go on missions... Meet other survivors in the middle of nowhere. Discoverer food supplies etc... Accomplish goals of some sort... All we get is just people killing each other season after season.

It could be good though. They could go on missions... Meet other survivors in the middle of nowhere. Discoverer food supplies etc... Accomplish goals of some sort... All we get is just people killing each other season after season.

Tbf considering if resources were scarce in a post apocolyptic world most probbly would have a kill or be killed attitude.

Saying that, they do drag out the wars between communities far too long in the last few years

The govenor story was quick over two season, the war with negan took forever and drained the life out of the show.

Also they were too meagre with negans style and left a decent actor with some cheesey lines.

They need to wrap up the whispers story and go in an original direction.

Also more fucking zombies as the enemy and less boring people.

Last edited:

It has develpoed a formula that is just boring now.

It is like Lost,i can't stop watching it
I hope it doesn't end like Lost did, we've never been more disappointed in a series that we'd enjoyed up until the ending. Talk about 'we've run out of ideas and money, just end it'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.