Is the worm finally turning?

Mikecini said:
Many fans also rail at what they see as negative media coverage of City. A quick search of fans' websites will turn up accusations of anti-City media agendas. The truth is more simple. City were never good enough to make the news before. Now they are and, as such, their followers must learn, as other big clubs have, to take the rough with the smooth. If they don't, they will just spend more time than is good for them feeling cross.

Hmmmph

^This^

Mikecini said:
Many fans also rail at what they see as negative media coverage of City. A quick search of fans' websites will turn up accusations of anti-City media agendas. The truth is more simple. City were never good enough to make the news before. Now they are and, as such, their followers must learn, as other big clubs have, to take the rough with the smooth. If they don't, they will just spend more time than is good for them feeling cross.

Couldn't agree with him more on this point.

Didsbury Dave said:
Mikecini said:

I only get "cross" when stories get totally fabricated or old stories get constantly regurgitated.The sunday supplement will give you a fair idea of how much "rough and smooth" journo's give us.

friend said:
He's the same as any other journo; spot on and fair until he writes a piece which has the slightest hint of criticism and then he will be a rag who will need burning at the stake, chopped into little pieces, stuffing into Anne Widdecomes underwear, then give a season ticket to Blackburn Rovers.
I say - that's a bit harsh. I wouldn't wish being stuffed into Ann Widdecombe's underwear on my worst enemy.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I only get "cross" when stories get totally fabricated or old stories get constantly regurgitated.The sunday supplement will give you a fair idea of how much "rough and smooth" journo's give us.

I agree here. Nothing wrong with attacks on City based on facts. Outright anti-city bias and lies is not something I take kindly to however.

Very good article. Have to agree with almost all of it. Although it is very hard to believe that there isn't an Anti City agenda when faced with such evidence as the infamous Sunday Supplement programme a couple of weeks back.

He is spot on though, we must get used to our new found position or status or whatever it is that we are now because I for one wouldn't like to go back to mediocre obscuirity.

nice to see the rags out in full force commenting on that article.

now whos obsessed with who again?

he s a first class twat and has had a go at city on and off for years, as for the away support, anyone who goes, knows that over half of them have been drinking for ages before the game and tend to sing and mess about a lot more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.