Is There A Clique On Bluemoon?

In answer to the North West being BNP (i was typing this as the thread got locked):

woz69 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
woz69 said:
So it was rigged then?

You must be joking, nobody can be that dim. If only 20% of people voted (the figures were down near that mark) and if even half of those voted for BNP, thats still only 10% of all the people in the North west.

Still won!
You do know there are 8 MEPs allocated for the North West? It's all based on the d'Hont Method of proportional representation. If all 8 MEPs were BNP, you could say they "won" the North West of England in that particular European election.

However acquiring1/8th of the available representation suggests otherwise, as does only polling 8% of the votes.

Mind you, I doubt that matters in your opinion.

What the fuck is a clique?

And what happened to the thread about the click on here anyway?

strongbowholic said:
In answer to the North West being BNP (i was typing this as the thread got locked):

woz69 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
You must be joking, nobody can be that dim. If only 20% of people voted (the figures were down near that mark) and if even half of those voted for BNP, thats still only 10% of all the people in the North west.

Still won!
You do know there are 8 MEPs allocated for the North West? It's all based on the d'Hont Method of proportional representation. If all 8 MEPs were BNP, you could say they "won" the North West of England in that particular European election.

However acquiring1/8th of the available representation suggests otherwise, as does only polling 8% of the votes.

Mind you, I doubt that matters in your opinion.
And there it goes; derailed again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.