Is there a lack of intensity in our game? If so, how do we solve it?

The biggest take away for me after today is that although injuries have fucked us and VAR is shit, the hunger has gone (hopefully temporarily ffs). I could point at tactics all day and the obvious inability to implement whatever the fuck they were supposed to be, but that City team today when hungry shits on that rag team 9 times out of 10.

To let solksjaer slag us off in the press, then bend over and let the worst rag side I’ve seen in many a year bum rape us on the pitch clearly shows the lack of desire we currently have. Sure we’ll see the usual ‘battle cry lip service bollocks’ from the players in the press for the next few days, but that’s all it’s proving to be as the lads continue to pick it up here and there as they go through the motions.

Would love to see Pep come out with some brutal honesty, tell it like it is, and then make the changes. I’m sure I am far from alone in that I’d rather see a team with 2 or 3 of the younger lads in it lose after giving it their all than whatever the fuck that was today. Can’t show what you’ve got if you never get the chance ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.