Is there any City pubs in or around Didsbury?

Same question but for Sale? I have heard that the volunteer is a city pub but never tried it on matchday, does anyone know?

carlos84 said:
Same question but for Sale? I have heard that the volunteer is a city pub but never tried it on matchday, does anyone know?

I drink in the Vine, be a good few of us today watching the match.

I normally trek to the kenilworth in cheadle for the away games that are not on sky, do they show them games at the vine?

Nellie's right peg said:
Royal Oak definitely Blue pub.
I run a Bus from there to all Home league games. Cup games when / if we reach the later rounds !
25 mins to the ground...........30 mins max return from good pick-up point.
This will be Ninth season of me running it.

Dids. Blues Supporters Club also running an 'overflow' bus from Oak instead of Nelson this season. Mine is better ! Experience and size counts !

£7.oo Adult return.
£4.oo Under 15s.
One Beer / Lager voucher per Adult for £1.50 in Oak after the game.

Contact me on ... qwizz1@uwclub.net .....Leave name & phone number.
Limited places available.
Fuckin superb plug there mate. I don my Cap

carlos84 said:
I normally trek to the kenilworth in cheadle for the away games that are not on sky, do they show them games at the vine?

Kenilworth is my dads pub. Vine is good for Sky matches, wouldn't reccomend it for the "dodgy" games.

Uwe Rosler said:
carlos84 said:

Kenilworth is my dads pub. Vine is good for Sky matches, wouldn't reccomend it for the "dodgy" games.

What do you mean by 'the dodgy games'?

cheers people! :)

sinnerman said:
Uwe Rosler said:
carlos84 said:

What do you mean by 'the dodgy games'?

Like Wigan at home, or Accrington Stanley in the F.A Cup, games we normally slip up on cause were like that. the game after beating Chelsea 3-0 away the weekend before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.