Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was at the wedding of Bernardo with Ruben and Walker, they took photos together. Assume it’s fine

It's not fine, it will never be fine.

He needs to go.

Don't be surprised if City terminate the contract if no buyers/ loaners found because it's obvious he is TOXIC to the team.

Can he change his attitude? That’s the big question. He appeared to cause a lot of problems and city bit the bullet and got rid and then won a treble. So that’s got to sting if you are Cancelo.

He won’t be allowed to cause trouble again. Saying all that if he has owned up to his mistake and swallowed humble pie then I don’t see a problem with integrating him back into the squad.

I would still rather he left, how he behaved towards to club is not ok but players do have the opportunity to turn it around. Interesting next few weeks. Does he play for Bayern against us next week or play a half for each team -:)

Always will be a dick imo. Yaya on steroids!

I have sympathy for the guy because of what happened to his mother. Tough personality to handle for sure. We don’t really know what lines were crossed.
Maybe the semester at Bayern gave him a new perspective at things? If Pep gave him a chance, why wouldn’t I
IF and I agree if Pep says ok, but I highly doubt that.

The players won the treble with Pep’s excellent management. I seem to recall Rodri putting the ball in the back of the inter net. Dias and Stones being regular starters made the biggest difference and Ederson was superb in the CL final.

Gundo’s leadership on the pitch and grabbing the FA Cup final by the scruff of the neck was incredible.
Ederson was superb after the first 15 minutes, before that he was nervous and made a few howlers

This is a guy who's been through a lot. We all make mistakes, so let's allow him the chance to redeem himself.

Just remember him turning up with an amazing performance against Arsenal a day after his family home was burgled. That's character. This January was the 10th anniversary of his mother's death too.

If he's back and giving 100% to the club, then he's more than welcome. If his head isn't in it, then I'm sure Pep will know that and act accordingly (and I'll wish him the best).

Absolutely astonished the amount of people here who'd have him back. Reliable reports he tried to injure other members of the team in training. The way the team kicked on after he left, leading to winning the TREBLE. Absolutely toxic and cancerous to the dressing room. Self-involved **** of the first order with personality flaws that cannot be overcome. He won't learn any lessons. More sensible for the club to literally pay another team to take him, if we can't sell or loan him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.