is this bugging anyone else? re:aguero in/balo out

coulsonblue

All the papers keep saying Balotelli will drop to the bench on Sunday cos Aguero is back.

Is it just me who's getting wound up by this. Dzeko will surely drop out and Balotelli play. They're as stupid as hansen.

not really. if Agueros fit he plays, fact. i could quite easily see both Balotelli and Dzeko dropping to the bench and either going 4-5-1 with Aguero up top or both Tevez and Aguero starting.

It might have something to do with Mancini saying he wanted to bring off Balotelli on Saturday after 5 minutes but didn't have anyone to bring on (Tevez not being fit enough). Overlooks the goals he scored but if he only turns up when he's angry then he's either on the bench or someone winds-up the guy before he goes on to the pitch. Oh, and the journalists don't like him anyway so I wouldn't let it bother you, they're a bunch of half-wits.

Matt.D said:
not really. if Agueros fit he plays, fact. i could quite easily see both Balotelli and Dzeko dropping to the bench and either going 4-5-1 with Aguero up top or both Tevez and Aguero starting.

I don't see the value in that as that would mean dejong plays.

If dejong plays, i think we're screwed.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
It might have something to do with Mancini saying he wanted to bring off Balotelli on Saturday after 5 minutes but didn't have anyone to bring on (Tevez not being fit enough). Overlooks the goals he scored but if he only turns up when he's angry then he's either on the bench or someone winds-up the guy before he goes on to the pitch. Oh, and the journalists don't like him anyway so I wouldn't let it bother you, they're a bunch of half-wits.

I still think they exaggerated this comment. Mancini is also supposed to have said the other week Balo would start every game till the end of the season.

I think its certain Balo will start.

coulsonblue said:
All the papers keep saying Balotelli will drop to the bench on Sunday cos Aguero is back.

Is it just me who's getting wound up by this. Dzeko will surely drop out and Balotelli play. They're as stupid as hansen.

No one is as stupid as Hansen. Not even Twattini.

I am sure there is a fair chance Mario will start but I just hope if he is a passenger again like last week he does score the 2 goals again as I expect the defence to be better this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.