Is This Girl For Real?

lee-mcfc

Fast Forward And Play From 30Seconds
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ayJB6hVn-Y&feature=share[/youtube]
I'm Embarrassed For Her

She claims to not speak like a G and then proceeds to talk exactly like a G albeit a soft 1.

Did she say her name was 'Lady Flap'? Seriously if that's the case I don't think anyone needs to say anymore!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Sorry, it was really that funny. She reminds me of so many people too who think they're 'G' although as she said, she's not 'G'? I dunno.

MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, people will slag this girl off for being awful and embarrassing. But someone with the same amount of talent is currently sitting top of the charts.

Society and music are both on their arses.
True dat

MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, people will slag this girl off for being awful and embarrassing. But someone with the same amount of talent is currently sitting top of the charts.

Society and music are both on their arses.

Man, there were riots on the streets and bullshit in the charts when the Beatles were making their best stuff.

Like the man Doherty sang, 'if you get tired of just hanging around, pick up a guitar and weave a web of sound then you can be strung out all day with jokers and clowns'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.