Is this possible?

okstate99 said:
SouthStandStander said:
i will do it for £100,000

where do i sign up?

What are you will to do for this 100k? Oh ok dont answer that.

i will persude ronaldo to join for £100k, if he carries on saying no, i will keep punching him in the face.... win / win

WNRH said:
johnmc said:
WNRH said:
Think that would come under consultancy title but it would be immoral.

And sending a car to the airport to hijack a transfer isn't? Dog eat dog. Fuck morals.

Well seeing your comment about Zidane, if it was done for all signings then fair enough, but if you were paying Maradona a million for one player that is wrong imo.

Paying a player £250k a week is wrong. Paying £40m for a player is wrong. Other teams are doing it though.

This is about employing someone on a temporary basis to assist and give us an edge in transfer negotiating

johnmc said:
Chevelle said:
Isn't that more or less just bribery? haha

Madrid have just given Zidane player recruitment officer or something. Imagine being the 20 year old Madrid were interested in and wanting 100k a week, then in walks Zidane, your childhood hero and he asks you to sign the 80k a week contract and he will help train you and will try and get you a better contract in a couple of years.

Sounds like a job for Vieira

SouthStandStander said:
okstate99 said:
SouthStandStander said:
i will do it for £100,000

where do i sign up?

What are you will to do for this 100k? Oh ok dont answer that.

i will persude ronaldo to join for £100k, if he carries on saying no, i will keep punching him in the face.... win / win

Now that is funny

Wouldn't piss on Maradona if he was on fire.....let alone give him a million quid.....aguero or not

johnmc said:
We employ on a temporary basis, someone of suitable standing to convince players to sign for us

Say for example we pay maradonna £1m for a months work with the sole aim o convincing aguerro to sign for us.

Say Salas to convince Sanchez.

It's a million quid but if it helped in convincing the player it could help knock £1m of the players wages over a 4 year contract thats £5k a week. Part of the remit would be convincing players to come to us so once thats done its a bit easier to negotiate the wages.

johnmc said:
We employ on a temporary basis, someone of suitable standing to convince players to sign for us

Say for example we pay maradonna £1m for a months work with the sole aim o convincing aguerro to sign for us.

Say Salas to convince Sanchez.

It's a million quid but if it helped in convincing the player it could help knock £1m of the players wages over a 4 year contract thats £5k a week. Part of the remit would be convincing players to come to us so once thats done its a bit easier to negotiate the wages.

stay off the whacky backy

Ctid42 said:
stay off the whacky backy

Why though. Teams employ player recruitment people and companies employ temps.

Employing the best possible temp to get the player you want. They get a bonus upon sucessful completion.

If you were a 20 year old french whizzkid and you wanted £100k a week. Who would persuade you to take £80k, Zidane or Marwood?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.