Is this Sheikh Mansou?

blue sniffer said:
red-baron said:
The fuss welcoming Tevez makes me ill. Why is he at Eastlands ?. He's here for the money, every extra ten grand he can squeeze out of us. Otherwise no show. I'm sorry for the real genuine guys who put their all into the game who love the club then finish up pushed aside in the reserves, or on loan to Accrington Stanley.
As for the Arab. Why does he want to lavish a hundred million on the club when he hasn't two words in common with any simple lad from Gorton and has no idea what pie and chips means or the inside of a bus looks like. You think he's doing it for us ?.
My dad was a doctor amongst others for City in the 30s when they played in long shorts, great thick shin pads and cloggers boots. Goalie Len Langford wore a thick woolly sweater and a working man's cloth cap. I trained with City in 1946/7 and usually gave a few a lift into Manchester in the evening. Owning a car was beyond their wildest dreams. I can still remember every one on the team. They were decent lads living on about £7 a week.
Ee By Gum, them were t'days.
Red Baron

What can you tell me about dinosaurs or jesus christ?

Din O'Saur joined City from Ballymena Rovers for a fee of six pints of Guinness.He only took throw-ins and could throw the ball 50 yards. When he took the throws from his own half the other ten City players went and stood in the opposing goal area.
Not sure about Jesus, but I remember a left winger who played in open toed sandals and a long white shirt who finished up stuck to the crossbar at full-time. Was that him ?

red-baron said:
blue sniffer said:
red-baron said:
The fuss welcoming Tevez makes me ill. Why is he at Eastlands ?. He's here for the money, every extra ten grand he can squeeze out of us. Otherwise no show. I'm sorry for the real genuine guys who put their all into the game who love the club then finish up pushed aside in the reserves, or on loan to Accrington Stanley.
As for the Arab. Why does he want to lavish a hundred million on the club when he hasn't two words in common with any simple lad from Gorton and has no idea what pie and chips means or the inside of a bus looks like. You think he's doing it for us ?.
My dad was a doctor amongst others for City in the 30s when they played in long shorts, great thick shin pads and cloggers boots. Goalie Len Langford wore a thick woolly sweater and a working man's cloth cap. I trained with City in 1946/7 and usually gave a few a lift into Manchester in the evening. Owning a car was beyond their wildest dreams. I can still remember every one on the team. They were decent lads living on about £7 a week.
Ee By Gum, them were t'days.
Red Baron

What can you tell me about dinosaurs or jesus christ?

Din O'Saur joined City from Ballymena Rovers for a fee of six pints of Guinness.He only took throw-ins and could throw the ball 50 yards. When he took the throws from his own half the other ten City players went and stood in the opposing goal area.
Not sure about Jesus, but I remember a left winger who played in open toed sandals and a long white shirt who finished up stuck to the crossbar at full-time. Was that him ?
What happened to Din O'Saur at the end of his contract?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.