Is this the worst take you’ve seen regarding City?

You can clearly see the ball doesn't cross the line.
You have a point about offside though, Micah's probably and inch off.
Possibly - in that case we’ll reverse the countless appalling decisions that have cost us, write off most of the rags’ success, increase our trophy haul even more and completely rewrite history, thank you very much.

Second thoughts, as you were - I’ll keep those sweet, sweet moments. :-)

It’s been long forgotten but I clearly remember Tony Cascarino in The Times at the beginning of the 2011-12 season saying that we had bought a squad of mercenaries who wouldn’t gel and he predicted we would finish 10th.
He also predicted that we would get relegated with Sven because theres no way we can buy 7 players and expect them to gel. He clearly had beef with City at that time.

It’s just a compilation of his tweets.

He basically says because more older people voted Brexit as a percentage than younger people, he hopes they all don’t get a flu jab and die basically.

Yes, he Tweeted that.
I’ll never be able to comprehend how people actually wish death upon people of a different political persuasion. It’s the mark of a stunted fool.

Listen to the commentator when Aguero makes his debut. He mentions money before he even gets on the pitch and after he scores the first it is mentioned again.
One other comment, yes his goals were good but to be so committed and so skilful when he lobbed the keeper and somehow flicked it back. It wasn't just a punt backwards, he knew exactly where it was going. A true professional and a brilliant striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.