Is this what our kids aspire to?

TonyGrealishstache

Paris Hiltons British Best Friend, ITV4. Gotta say its a cross between a car crash and crack - you know you shouldn’t but.... Have we really bred a generation whose main goal in life is to become the ‘best friend’, of a morally worthless, talent less waste of oxygen that is Paris Hilton?

TonyGrealishstache said:
Paris Hiltons British Best Friend, ITV4. Gotta say its a cross between a car crash and crack - you know you shouldn’t but.... Have we really bred a generation whose main goal in life is to become the ‘best friend’, of a morally worthless, talent less waste of oxygen that is Paris Hilton?

I'd like to shoot the person who brought this to our screens, along with Paris fucking Hilton.......oh and go back in time and sterilise the parents of the stupid bitches that are actually competing.
Why in this day and age, with all the advances in science and medicine, are morons actually allowed to fucking breed and produce even more moronic fucking offspring ???

WHY????

I can't understand people who watch some of the following - Big Brother, Paris Hilton-anything, Jade Goodey-anything, Z-Celeb-anything, Cribs, Osborns, Celeb Big Brother.........etc etc etc

At least Something-Dancing-something involves doing some skill, learning a skill. The singing ones are crap, but again at least they do something.

I watch 1- The ballroom one as my MRS loves it and I get into after 5 weeks!! Other than that, what total crap.

its very very sad that these talentless twats are prospering.i'm still waiting for jade goodys cancer scare to be outed as a publicity stunt to gain sympathy and positive public support.i may be wrong but these people are that desperate

unsworthblue said:
its very very sad that these talentless twats are prospering.i'm still waiting for jade goodys cancer scare to be outed as a publicity stunt to gain sympathy and positive public support.i may be wrong but these people are that desperate

It's sad that I think that too! Who else would use the Fcking media to show them getting cancer treatment. It's sick

This progamme looks shocking, ive not seen it, but it pretty much does as it says in the title!!

What aload of Crap... Who cares if she gets a mate or not, there is just no point what so ever!

"Egyptian Monster Moves" Now there was something worth watching, very good progamme!

aarond said:
unsworthblue said:

It's sad that I think that too! Who else would use the Fcking media to show them getting cancer treatment. It's sick
that fooking jordan uses her kid for publicity as well.sick desperate people who will stop at nothing in there quest for fame and fortune!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.