is vicky ajay?

True_Blue69 said:
coleridge said:
markbmcfc said:
coleridge said:
de niro

Thanks for bringing Ajay up again.

1. The story link was available on the MUEN site all morning.

2. Ajay has been posting recently, up to a day or so ago, but I was just not trying to draw attention to him, as he is clearly a fantasist who claims to meet up with ADUG every week.

3. Now all I will get to read are posts from those who fervently support him, for reasons that are completely beyond my comprehension.

I might now start up my own 'Can we qualify from 8th?' thread out of spite.

Think you need to chill out mate.

What a strange post.

Nothing strange about it. I am chilled, thank you. It is the Ajay acolytes who get over-exctied. Personally, I couldn't care less what he posts.

Dont read them then, its not hard.... Oh and you have just helped this Ajay thread get a little but longer by the way - well done

Thank you for proving my point so that I can now opt out.

BTW de niro, I know that Ajay is a good lad. He just makes things up that people take far too seriously. Anyway, less of the grumpy face at HT on level 2 and I may even speak to you. I'm the sober one, which should narrow it down.[/quote]

eh? I hope youre not implying Im one of his supporters? For what its worth I think he is on a big wind up and is pissing himself at the response to every post he makes. Probably laughing at the likes of you aswell getting wound up by him.

Thank you for proving my point so that I can now opt out.

BTW de niro, I know that Ajay is a good lad. He just makes things up that people take far too seriously. Anyway, less of the grumpy face at HT on level 2 and I may even speak to you. I'm the sober one, which should narrow it down.[/quote]

lol, did'nt know i ever have a grumpy face, please call over.

singing stand blue said:
Can anyone clear up where Ajay has gone...

He used to be on here all the time during Jan and now he has disappeared has he been banned?

Has anyone else been posting under the same IP address?

Does he only come on the site when the transfer window is open?

Sorry for the questions but im intrigued!

Ajay has actually posted on vickys Hughes sacked thread......

And by the way- Hi everyone!

I am Ajay on my day off but i am not on my day off so i am not Ajay today but i mite be tomorrow but today i am spanishblue

I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.