Is Wacko really dead?

Surely it is possible that he has faked his own death, had more plastic surgery and is now living a quiet life on a barge in nebraska with small animals for company.

stony said:
buzzer1 said:
HES ALIVE I TELL YOU. ALIVE ALIVE'O.

Feeling cocks and young muscles

The dirty paedo

Seriously guys, i wouldnt trust a frikin soul, not the phile stuff, "but the interest alone off the tour he was gonna do, would pay off his debt and box him off for life," who knows what nutters he owed money to, rumour has it, he was basically owned by the mafia, there could be a connection, and me being a conspiracist, im going for that. FOR REAL MAN.

buzzer1 said:
stony said:
buzzer1 said:

The dirty paedo

Seriously guys, i wouldnt trust a frikin soul, not the phile stuff, "but the interest alone off the tour he was gonna do, would pay off his debt and box him off for life," who knows what nutters he owed money to, rumour has it, he was basically owned by the mafia, there could be a connection, and me being a conspiracist, im going for that. FOR REAL MAN.

Or maybe it's the fact people woman and moan about the scum media, yet the gullible public are willing to believe anything they can muster up against Jacko. Apart from the baby dangling there's nothing you can use against him.

Funny :/

Project Rain said:
buzzer1 said:
stony said:
buzzer1 said:

The dirty paedo

Or maybe it's the fact people woman and moan about the scum media, yet the gullible public are willing to believe anything they can muster up against Jacko. Apart from the baby dangling there's nothing you can use against him.

Funny :/

I dont watch or buy any scum media bolox mate, im a major conspiracist(not paranoid), and i said to the mrs., as soon as i heard the news, "it wouldnt suprise me if he werent dead, but one things for sure, money will play a big part of anything that ever has, and ever will, go on with MJ.

Day 96, 10.25pm,gmt, and Jade gets a new housemate, SHAMOOOOWN MUTHA FUKA.

I'll get me coat, or cardigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.