Is Wetherspoons in Piccadilly ok before a match?

fiddlesticksblue

Reason I ask, is that I'm meeting a retired ex colleague who's wife has been very ill with cancer. We're having a few beers before the game and Piccadilly is best place for us to meet up. With all the mither he's had recently I want a 'safe' place for a drink then a great city performance.

ConnorMCFC

i'd avaoid it mate, they might be showing the rags, town will be full of them today watching it in the pub

tasker

fiddlesticksblue said:
Reason I ask, is that I'm meeting a retired ex colleague who's wife has been very ill with cancer. We're having a few beers before the game and Piccadilly is best place for us to meet up. With all the mither he's had recently I want a 'safe' place for a drink then a great city performance.
yeh weatherspoons is fine mate, lots of blues in there

roaminblue

Id step over the road to KRO, its a much nicer place anyway. Much less beer and broken glass on the carpet

mr t

tasker said:
fiddlesticksblue said:
yeh weatherspoons is fine mate, lots of blues in there
Put a peg on your nose if you go to the bogs mate - they stink to high heaven - lol.

BluePurgatory

fiddlesticksblue said:
Thanks for the replies, we're going in then may go up to Marble Arch for some proper beer!
You are prob best meeting in Pic and heading straight to the Marble Arch.

Balti

There will be loads of Blues in there mate. Eight of us for starters. Leaving in half an hour.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.