Is WW3 Literally Around The Corner

SidJames

Team supported
City
Is it just me ?.......Or does it seem to be getting a bit tasty all over the World

Learned tonight UK is to send the SAS, Special Forces in to Ukraine in a dangerous potential face off with Putin/Russia

No idea what has caused the new crisis in Belarus. Where immigrants are being weaponized against Poland/EU.

Lukashenko even asking Putin for Nukes.

Putin flew his Nuclear Bombers over Belarus in a show of force

Ukraine slow burner conflict has suddenly took on extra significance.

Black Sea, once seen as off limits, Russia backyard, filling up rapidly with US/NATO Ships.

Russian Diplomats falling from Windows in Berlin etc. has become a thing again.

China, and Taiwan crisis is escalating. The Chinese directly threatening Japan and Australia if they intervene militarily

South China sea also filling up nicely with US/UK and commonwealth Ships.

Then there is Israel/Iran, the Israelis are practicing taking out Iran. As well as getting in to those Nuclear bunkers.

Seems to me like it is now only a matter of when, not if it goes off.

2022 right now looks like it is going to be another bad year :-(

Last edited:
Is it just me ?.......Or does it seem to be getting a bit tasty all over the World

Learned tonight UK is to send the SAS, Special Forces in to Ukraine in a dangerous potential face off with Putin/Russia

No idea what has caused the new crisis in Belarus. Where immigrants are being weaponized against Poland/EU.

Lukashenko even asking Putin for Nukes.

Putin flew his Nuclear Bombers over Belarus in a show of force

Ukraine slow burner conflict has suddenly took on extra significance.

Black Sea, once seen as off limits, Russia backyard, filling up rapidly with US/NATO Ships.

Russian Diplomats falling from Windows in Berlin etc. has become a thing again.

China, and Taiwan crisis is escalating. The Chinese directly threatening Japan and Australia if they intervene militarily

South China sea also filling up nicely with US/UK and commonwealth Ships.

Then there is Israel/Iran, the Israelis are practicing taking out Iran. As well as getting in to those Nuclear bunkers.

Seems to me like it is now only a matter of when, not if it goes off.

2022 right now looks like it is going to be another bad year :-(
You forgot Indian's and Chinese troops facing off in a border dispute.

No more than any other year.

The main crisis is gonna be in a decade or so when mass famine hits the southern hemisphere, north africa and the mediteranian and causes more migration as places become unihabitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.