Is your weekend now ruined ?

Having watched the match with my sisters fella who happens to be a villa fan, I have returned home in as sulk to hammer villa on fifa, again and again...

Oh fook it I cant be arsed, night.

No my weekend was always going to be shit, City have just failed to make it any better.

just remember who our owners are,we are in safe hands and we will get there.this season as a long way to go yet.keep the blue faith.ctid

Probably just Edges Everton for the most gutted after a game I've been this season, Obv with me being over 40, defeats don't put me on a downer for a few days, but the fact that I'm gutted because it's dented our title hopes is not something I'm used to... there's a positive somewhere in that.

not these days

when we were shit and under real threat of relegation it used to matter a hell of a lot

now I just think of it as a step back, but looking forwards to the next game, of which I'll be in attendance at

cant wait

This is the highs and lows of my 40 odd years of being a MCFC supporter
Hate losing but love winning and we have been on a winning streak of late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.