Isco alternatives?

So last season we wanted Martinez - got Garcia. We wanted Hazard - got Scott Sinclair.

If this doesn't go through I welcome Snodgrass to the club.

Sixty odd million or not, just get Gareth pissing Bale, he's everything we want/need, he's british, he's 23 and the fans will love him.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Sixty odd million or not, just get Gareth pissing Bale, he's everything we want/need, he's british, he's 23 and the fans will love him.

Both fans. Watching us play in the Evostick Northern Premier Division 1, having been barred from competition by the FA for grossly missing the FFP targets. Good plan/

We were willing to spend £40m on Cavani and £30m on Isco, that combined is £70m. Not like Levy will accept but bidding 50-60m but send us out of the league.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

This fan already loves him. I trust in the staff we have to get us top signings. I'm sure we'll make a couple of unbelievable ones, before the end of the window. Bale would be my number one. Just go get him. I live in Germany and everyone talks about him here. He's out of this world; havin said that, so is Isco.

Gazzetta: City's immediate reply to losing out on Isco could be a bid for Milan's Stephan El Shaarawy (20) who has been constantly linked.

Antoine Griezmann would be cheap and is super promising. More goals, more assists, and the same amount of key passes as Isco in the same league last season. 1 year older than Isco, far less hype, and can play on both wings (but favours the left where we are weak).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.