Isco alternatives?

NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
I thought you said it was done the other day?
The fees been met, wages agreed, all comes down to Isco now

Exploring other possibilities, it's hard to do that in a thread full of flappers and rags dressed as blues ;)

Yeh whats up with that. You can tell when they're like Thiago would be good with the rags. Its like sshhhh don't talk.

NipHolmes said:
Should the transfer not come off, who would you like to be targeted.

I'd choose Arda Turan, we have good relationship with Athletico and imo he is the most unheralded top player in Spain. Not seen much of him other than the odd Serie A game but mainly the confeds Giaccherini has really impressed. His work ethic and determination set him apart. Quality player imo. Also I've also rated Robben and Muller and Shaqiri can play his role so Bayern may be willing to sell. I think he will be the best impact choice but age, injury and attitude counts against him.

Arda Turan for me. What about you?

I'd love Turan! He would be an instant hit.

If we are looking to take a big more of a gamble on a younger player I would go for Bernard. He has the potential to be world class.

I don't think we need one? Isco happened to be available (definitely moving clubs to due to Malaga's unique financial situation) and with his massive potential and strong links to Pellegrini it would have been stupid not to go for him. But I don't think we're in desperate need of another atttacking midfield player of any kind, Isco was just a unique opportunity.

Reus as a fanatasy signing, Jovetic or Angel di María as a more probable.

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
Forzacitizens said:
I thought you said it was done the other day?
The fees been met, wages agreed, all comes down to Isco now

Exploring other possibilities, it's hard to do that in a thread full of flappers and rags dressed as blues ;)

You don't have to justify your opinion Nip,especillay not to the likes of him/her.

Are you two the new DD and BS? Mutual love in combined with condescension towards others. Fabulous combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.