Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Personally prefer Isco to KDB, but if we could do the impossible and sell Nasri to get both I think I'd cream my pants on the spot.

I Personally prefer Isco to KDB, but if we could do the impossible and sell Nasri to get both I think I'd cream my pants on the spot.

This please.....any time you like

giphy.gif

Ha, sorry ....I just read that again and realised what I'd said..or quoted...!!

Best say nothing more than that I only meant to say yes please sell Nasri and get in the other two.... !!

Maybe all these stories about KDB or Pogba are just covering up a deal for Isco. I would love having this player in our ranks. Yes moreso than any of KDB or Pogba. But with Sterling and Nasri already two players coming in from the left, I can only see Isco replacing Nasri. From that point of view KDB-deal makes more sense.

Maybe all these stories about KDB or Pogba are just covering up a deal for Isco. I would love having this player in our ranks. Yes moreso than any of KDB or Pogba. But with Sterling and Nasri already two players coming in from the left, I can only see Isco replacing Nasri. From that point of view KDB-deal makes more sense.

What you talking about willis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.