Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying we already are well stocked in attacking positions and the advanced midfield positions and so we dont need to strenghten those ares couldn't be more wrong. If we aspire to be the best there is no harm in having healthy competition in those areas. Could you have imagined that Mulcer wouldn't be involved in a CL knockout match? That's why they are Bayern and that's precisely why they do very well. They have the WC talents sprinkled all across the pitch and bench. It's very shortsighted to say, oh we've go this and that player and so we need not strengthen. Yes for all our recent success partly occasioned by the young guns upfront we still are not on he driving seat in the EPL. Competition is rife. utd would spend crazy money to get a worldie. I'd be more than happy if we got two of Isco, Da Silva, Sanchez and Mbappe

People saying we already are well stocked in attacking positions and the advanced midfield positions and so we dont need to strenghten those ares couldn't be more wrong. If we aspire to be the best there is no harm in having healthy competition in those areas. Could you have imagined that Mulcer wouldn't be involved in a CL knockout match? That's why they are Bayern and that's precisely why they do very well. They have the WC talents sprinkled all across the pitch and bench. It's very shortsighted to say, oh we've go this and that player and so we need not strengthen. Yes for all our recent success partly occasioned by the young guns upfront we still are not on he driving seat in the EPL. Competition is rife. utd would spend crazy money to get a worldie. I'd be more than happy if we got two of Isco, Da Silva, Sanchez and Mbappe
Boom!

Isco were always been linked with him every summer transfer window and its happening again. Will Pep want him is he a Pep player. Also why would Madrid want to sell him to us. I just dont see this deal happening. I feel he will remain at Madrid. He is more than likely looking for another contract with them and using us as a potential to get a new deal there. I wouldnt mind seeing him at the club but just feel it wont happen yet.

We desperately need someone similar in style to Silva, as we miss him badly when he doesn't play. Isco is of that ilk, so I wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for him. Not sure I can handle another Isco saga this summer though!

Unfortunately Diaz is at least 12 months away from the step up IMO,in the mean time we have no alternative to Silva,and given its obvious we cant cope in all competitions without his presence,an able deputy is a must - Isco would fit that bill ideally.

Nasri,Navas and perhaps Nolito,Delph and Fernando will all be gone,so theres plenty of room for his signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.