Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see, MARCA aren't the most impartial source for Real Madrid news, to say the least.

he`ll regret it if he signs it!

Yep, it's painfully obvious that the only reason he got a look-in was that Bale wasn't fit and Zidane is giving him minutes until he puts pen to paper. When he's done that, he will go back to not even being second choice for big games.

Really hope he doesn't fall for such a painfully obvious bluff, but at the minute it seems very likely unless City step in with an offer that blows him away.

He didn't play in El Classico, but having a player sent off may give Zidane a slight excuse, that the sending off may have spoilt his substitution plans?
Isco can't be happy with no involvement though.
(It was a picture seeing Tranny's face after Messi won the match with the last kick.)

He chose to play Bale, who is in awful form and not fit, over Isco in the form of his life.

Then Bale got injured and Assensio came on ahead of Isco.

Then James Rodriguez came on ahead of Isco.

If he has signed an extension it seems the kid is too stupid to see how transparent Zidane is, chucking him a few starts every season when he agitates for a move. Or maybe that's just what he actually wants, and has no intention of leaving at all.

It's a shame because there are a lot of clubs, us included, where he'd be one of the best players.

Isco is staying at Madrid, Marca is very confident on this and having read the article I'm pretty sure they are right.
Looks like we're being used by a player/agent to get a better deal for their client again.

Last edited:
Isco is staying at Madrid, Marca is very confident on this and having read the article I'm pretty sure they are right.
Looks like we're being used by a player/agent to get a better deal for their client again.
Well fuck him then

He lacks a spine. Looks like a player who has been overwhelmed by the glamour and fame of playing at Madrid rather than actually playing and making a name for himself. Feels like he just can't let that dream go and move to a club which would guarantee him the stage to become a world class player. 25 years old and wasting away his prime years warming the bench. Weak mentality. This goes further to solidify my belief that we're better off without him. We don't just need players who are world class, but also who have the self-belief to achieve the greatest of things, like G.Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.