Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has undoubted potential but still Isco still edges it for me (for now). But in the end Silva will be more value for money.

I think we moved on to Silva when it became clear that Isco would stay at Madrid. Not dissimilar scenario to when we landed Aguero after missing out on Sanchez, and that worked out pretty well.

I think we moved on to Silva when it became clear that Isco would stay at Madrid. Not dissimilar scenario to when we landed Aguero after missing out on Sanchez, and that worked out pretty well.

I agree on that, we are not too shabby in our secondary targets.

More than happy with Silva in this scenario.

Here's me thinking that Silva is alternative to Alexis Sanchez. Oh my! KDB and even Silva have got serious competition in their hands. I know there will be enough games for all but if one of these geniuses set the world alight and stand out, I reckon that one would be considered first choice over and above another.

Looks like this saga is finally over. Tbh I really wanted Isco but Bernardo looks like a wonderful player. A few posters in this thread preferred Bernardo tbf, they must be ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.