Isco

Excellent player, probably the long term replacement for David silva.

Not even close. Isco has never accepted the variety of responsibilities David regularly assumes on the pitch, week in week out. I like his technique, his composure, his off ball movement in the final third, his creativity, his scoring ability. But he lacks David's vision, plus David does a lot lot more, reading the game perfectly, dictating the rhythme, keeping the ball if he has to, etc etc etc. Again, week in week out. David will run, fight and suffer like everybody else on the pitch, actually more, leading by example (just like Kevin). While Isco's work-rate is a serious question mark. Sometimes you watch him walking out there, like not seeming to bother -I don't think I would enjoy experiencing such a behaviour being his teammate...

The fact is you cannot rely on him, he will need a serious, radical improvement in terms of mentality to get into this team. And even if he does, he will never match David's overall talent. I fully understand Zidane on this...

Excellent player, probably the long term replacement for David silva.

silva isn't going anywhere though and is getting better. he could arguably play for another 3-4 years at this level. so we bring isco in and then put him on the bench or bench david silva ? also it would kill any chance of foden getting game time.

Not sure what you mean?

His agents contacted us. That was all I heard. I have no bearing on what the outcome may be of that.

It was only a few days later some reliable Spanish journo was tweeting Pep had spoken personally to Isco to reassure him of games?
Ah fair enough, I misunderstood then. Cheers

Not sure what you mean?

His agents contacted us. That was all I heard. I have no bearing on what the outcome may be of that.

It was only a few days later some reliable Spanish journo was tweeting Pep had spoken personally to Isco to reassure him of games?
Every pro footballer knows you can only be assured games if you pull your tripe out and play well.
Milner was assured captaincy and centre mid to sign for Liverpool. He was lucky to get the left back slot for half a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.