Isco

Foden is the replacement for Merlin, Isco had enough chances and enough managers, who deemed him good enough for a regular spot.

According to Pep Gundogan not interested in extending his contract currently, he is a nice player but we can find better if he wants to leave. I'll go for Isco if its its the case, although I know he is planning in more offensive position.

According to Pep Gundogan not interested in extending his contract currently, he is a nice player but we can find better if he wants to leave. I'll go for Isco if its its the case, although I know he is planning in more offensive position.

The problem with Isco is that he's a 23 year old player in a soon to be 27 year old's body.

He has never developed properly since Ancelotti left really. He still has all the same flaws as when he first broke through, holding on to the ball too long, over-complicating, losing his head. He's also fallen out with 4 Real Madrid managers now.

It could take 2 seasons for Pep to iron those things out of his game, and then you'd have a world class player - but he'd be 29. It's just not worth the bother when you've got players like Aouar who is 20 and looks like he could be an absolute monster in the same position, and would probably be 24/25 when Guardiola left the club and could carry on his work here, unlike Isco who'd be gone pretty soon after Pep.

Just get rid, He is decent player but not worth over having huge saga over or trying to desperately convince him.

The problem with Isco is that he's a 23 year old player in a soon to be 27 year old's body.

He has never developed properly since Ancelotti left really. He still has all the same flaws as when he first broke through, holding on to the ball too long, over-complicating, losing his head. He's also fallen out with 4 Real Madrid managers now.

It could take 2 seasons for Pep to iron those things out of his game, and then you'd have a world class player - but he'd be 29. It's just not worth the bother when you've got players like Aouar who is 20 and looks like he could be an absolute monster in the same position, and would probably be 24/25 when Guardiola left the club and could carry on his work here, unlike Isco who'd be gone pretty soon after Pep.
You are right about Aouar , I will bring in him and Ndombele , I'm just afriad the price for Aouar will be 60-70+, While Isco will be available in my opinion for much cheaper

Hope we don’t go for Isco. Too much of a risk for him. He seems very temperamental and at 27 in a new faster league as well as a new country I think it would be difficult for him

You are right about Aouar , I will bring in him and Ndombele , I'm just afriad the price for Aouar will be 60-70+, While Isco will be available in my opinion for much cheaper
Hypothetically, if the players are of equal ability, 60-70m for a 20(21) year old is cheaper than 35m for a 26(27) year old.

Is O’Neill be on and will demand much higher wages - I'd guess. That might reduce his fee but he’d still cost more overall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.