Isco

pXjrQ.gif

Lol Ceballos overtook Isco and he's barely played a full season. Football is ruthless, Isco's form dipped and everyone hated him after. He's still a very good player but no one is paying €80m for him. Should just stay at Madrid.

(Already know next year the rumors will be even more stronger since David will leave).

He has plenty of experience winning many trophies including 3 UCL and is a delight to watch playing. He rejected us to go to Real Madrid which to me sounds like a compliment to be compared to such a mythical club.

If we get a fair price and the club/Pep think they can handle his huge ego then why not ? I'm just concerned he would slow down Foden's development and act like a mercenary because he is not in Zidane's plans anymore.

If this was the summer he joined, now that the fans don't even want him anymore and the team certainly doesn't need him, that would be the most typical City thing ever.

27 years old, huge wages, wildly inconsistent, in terrible form for ages, in a position where we're already stacked.

If I was Pep I'd eat my own hand before insulting the academy by pushing Foden down the pecking order for this Madrid reject.

Why the long faces? He's a good player.
If I had to choose among the rarefied rumours I heard these days, I'd prefer we sign him rather than seeing Pogba come back. I think we'll get neither of them though.

If it's because he's linked to you each transfer window, well, there are worse things.
Each summer (and this one makes no exception) we get linked to... Darmian. Brrr.

Because we have De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo and (for one more season) our best ever player Silva in that position. Not to mention Phil Foden who's supposed to be the heir to Silva's throne, the future of our midfield, the guy who'll be our Lampard and start every game for us for the next fifteen years. Whether he'll be good enough has already been answered. Signing Isco would destroy his development.

Because we have De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo and (for one more season) our best ever player Silva in that position. Not to mention Phil Foden who's supposed to be the heir to Silva's throne, the future of our midfield, the guy who'll be our Lampard and start every game for us for the next fifteen years. Whether he'll be good enough has already been answered. Signing Isco would destroy his development.

I see, you really seem to be stacked for that position. Well, they should leave him to us then ;)

But you have the worldbeater Aaron Ramsey?

Lol yeah some of my fellow Juventini are happy about him. I've never considered him a major talent and I haven't seen him play for a while, so I'm cautious.
I can't really complain since we got him for free though. I usually like our free signings.

Marca. Reals’ propaganda paper.

So Real need to recoup some of the money paid for incoming players. What’s the plan? We publish about a few players Real do no need, and report the player is in Zidane his plans in order to raise his transfer sum.

Wow, great strategy. I’m sure no one will see what Marca and Real are up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.