Isis Threaten Champions league games

The bigger problem is the energy sapping threat of allowing madrid to close the roof tonight

I got chatting with a cracking lad in a bar on the harbour front the night before we played Napoli some years ago. As he started on his fifth pint he confided in me that his nickname Mo was actually an abbreviation of Mohammed and that his parents thought he was "a good Muslim" i.e. he was teetotal. He didn't have the heart to tell them that he loved nothing more than a drink and a laugh with his heathen mates.

A mate of mine is the same, I've no idea how he's kept it quiet for all his life. There's photos of him on Facebook leathered at a Halloween doo about 10 years ago dressed as Abu Hamza (the guy with a hook for a hand)

On the occasions I nip to the Trafford Centre (mainly for food or the kids activity parties) I often think thats a prime location for an attack rather than the football.

Stay safe everyone today.
It is a big threat that’s why the Trafford Centre has armed police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.