Isis Threaten Champions league games

If this is true perhaps it time to stick a Duracell into those wands and get them capable of producing a bleep

absolutely

These attacks can happen any time, so you can't really think about that because you would never leave the house.

It doesn't really stop people second guessing where they go though. You would think this is a scare tactic and nothing more, but imagine one day they publicise it like this and actually carry it out, a lot of families of victims would never forgive themselves for ignoring the threat.

So I understand it concerns people but I'm with you, I couldn't really live my life worrying about threats. What will be will be, you could avoid the stadium and opt to go to a restaurant and end up getting topped there
Exactly what my late mum used to say, one year there was a veiled threat about Xmas Markets being targeted. My Mum said she was going anyway because just as you say if you worry about this kind of thing you’d never leave the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.