Isit possible

Damien10

To use three separate Cityzen Membership numbers to purchase tickets v Liverpool from Viagogo or is that against the rules?

Not sure why you want to go the Viagogo route. Tickets are on sale to Cityzen members on the OS.

APPuIxD.png

If your membership numbers are legit, you should be able to get the tickets direct from the club.

jimharri said:
Not sure why you want to go the Viagogo route. Tickets are on sale to Cityzen members on the OS.

APPuIxD.png

If your membership numbers are legit, you should be able to get the tickets direct from the club.
It's the guys i could be attending with who need Memberships. One of them is coming to the UK from Spain Saturday evening and he will be here Monday so we thought about attending the game together.

No transfer unfortunately haha. However the man traveling from Spain is on Real Betis books, just not a player!

Damien10 said:
jimharri said:

APPuIxD.png

It's the guys i could be attending with who need Memberships. One of them is coming to the UK from Spain Saturday evening and he will be here Monday so we thought about attending the game together.
So; you don't have three membership numbers like you said then? Try ringing the club and see what they say re. whether getting memberships this late will get them into the game on monday. Can't see why not myself. As to getting three seats together, you may have to put up with a seat in the gods. Also, you'll be issued with paper tickets and you'll have to pick them up at the ground.

jimharri said:
Damien10 said:
jimharri said:

APPuIxD.png

So; you don't have three membership numbers like you said then? Try ringing the club and see what they say re. whether getting memberships this late will get them into the game on monday. Can't see why not myself. As to getting three seats together, you may have to put up with a seat in the gods. Also, you'll be issued with paper tickets and you'll have to pick them up at the ground.
No we are some memberships down, and I will try and ring the club possibly tomorrow regarding the memberships and the possibility of purchasing Liverpool tickets in such short notice with them. I did check Viagogo, however on check out it asked for the membership numbers. Thanks for your help guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.