Islamification of Europe - a good thing?

sorry pdc but I had to turn that off after 1:11. The way that it mixes culture and genetics is sickening scaremongering. It also doesn't say who this 'research' is by. Think this is a pretty clear example of Islamophobia. Like I've said on here many, many times, I have three muslim mates. Two of them drink and don't go to the mosque, but if you ask them they'll say 'I'm a Muslim', the same way a lot of people who don't go to Church say that they're still Christian. Our culture is not under threat at all, don't be afraid of people just because they're a bit different.

Ok, i'm watching more

"as the population shrinks, so does the culture". Like I'm saying, that is a ludicrous statement. Culture is not determined by genetics. If I want I can learn Spanish and go and live in Spain being a bullfighter and eating Paella all day.

pmsl! In 39 years france will be an islamic republic!!!

literally every single 'fact' in that video is a lie.

pee dubyas crayons in attention seeking shit stirring post shocker.

That video could have been a piece of Nazi propaganda circa 1939, just substitute Muslim for Jew.

This is just scaremongering by some far right fuckwits.

that videohas been posted before. propaganda at its finest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.