Isle of Man tour, July 1994

Sharon & Jackie
Jackie met me for a pint couple weeks ago.
Top Blue,of many a year.
Jackie was at Newcastle ,May 1968 , when City beat the geordies 4- 3 to win the title. Bell Lee Summberbee Young era... utd lost to Sunderland 1nil at old Trafford. The MOTD cameras were at OT, cos they were champions 1967, everyone thought that utd would win it again......City had other ideas!! Doyle Pardoe etc smashed the Geordies on their own ground, 20,000 Blues made the trip to St James Park,
Frank Clark played for geordies at left back....

Whenever Manchester City and Manchester utd have gone ,neck and neck for the title.......City have always won. Check your history..
City do NOT bow down to utd in a title race.

Top Blue,of many a year.
Jackie was at Newcastle ,May 1968 , when City beat the geordies 4- 3 to win the title. Bell Lee Summberbee Young era... utd lost to Sunderland 1nil at old Trafford. The MOTD cameras were at OT, cos they were champions 1967, everyone thought that utd would win it again......City had other ideas!! Doyle Pardoe etc smashed the Geordies on their own ground, 20,000 Blues made the trip to St James Park,

Whenever Manchester City and Manchester utd have gone ,neck and neck for the title.......City have always won. Check your history..
I knew Jackie & Sharon well back in the day, early 90s when we ran the Chadderton Blues from the Chaddy Arms. Happy days

Top Blue,of many a year.

.....Over 27000.

City's biggest away following at an English club ground !!

.....Over 27000.

City's biggest away following at an English club ground !!
If that figure is right ....surely it would be any teams largest away following at an English ground ?
I've not heard 27k mentioned before ,butt heard 20k from a lot of sources including older geordies who remember the day.very well.

Must be very hard to tell in those no ticket days...

If that figure is right ....surely it would be any teams largest away following at an English ground ?
I've not heard 27k mentioned before ,butt heard 20k from a lot of sources including older geordies who remember the day.very well.

Must be very hard to tell in those no ticket days...

I don’t see how anybody can have anything other than a totally wild guess based on their own eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.