Isle of Man TT Races

richards30

We currently are about to start race week on the island for the TT races, anyone on here ever been? Currently having a near heatwave as well! First race was yesterday with Michael Dunlop winning again and unfortunately we lost a manxie called Dan Kneen in practice who unfortunately died in a serious crash. :-(

I did race week a few years back.

Magnificent experience and one I want to repeat ASAP.

I went over for the Manx GP several times, great place. We got up early one morning and did the course with traffic on it, we were getting after it and did it in 35 minutes. Insane the way the racers run it

Wouldn't worry too much about the heatwave - rains coming and that is much more scary. Got a relative who is into his bikes. Only races on tracks these days as he pointed out run off areas on tracks aren't littered with garden walls, telegraph poles and phone boxes. You have to be a special kind of mad / brave to road race - good luck to them all and ride safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.