Israel-Palestine Conflict

Have the mass murderers finished yet? Is there going to be another round of them committing genocide in the south of Gaza?
Probably. Who's going to stop them. Hoping to fuck the ICC issues arrest warrants for Netanyahu and his fellow Murderers. Although he won't give a shit the optics of that are terrible for Israel.

Apologies if already posted

Killing an eight-year-old is a possible war crime. Well colour me fucking shocked.

And the US wonder why this is such an impassioned movement within their college campuses. I can't articulate in words how badly I want Netanyahu and his cohorts condemned to the fieriest depths of hell.

Whilst its atrocious what the IDF are doing to children and civs, why the fuck is an 8yr old throwing explosives? Who has taught him to do that ffs!

He wasn’t. Basil, was alleged to have an explosive weapon on him, he was 15. He was shot dead

Adam, 8, was not armed and was running away. He was shot in the back of the head and killed. Adam’s death is the alleged war crime.

He wasn’t. Basil, was alleged to have an explosive weapon on him, he was 15. He was shot dead

Adam, 8, was not armed and was running away. He was shot in the back of the head and killed. Adam’s death is the alleged war crime.
Yeah I should have said why is he out with a gang who are throwing explosives at the IDF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.