Israel-Palestine Conflict

Whoa!

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!!

Er, what about Hamas?

Do you condemn Hamas...??!
There you go. Palestinian political and human rights are not defined by the presence or absence of Hamas. There are inherent in a democracy which Israel claims to be.
Having said that, of course I condemn Hamas and terrorist violence, just as I condemned the IRA without denying the rights of Catholics in NI. BUT it is not necessary to rehearse all the wrongs of the world whenever one particular wrong is condemned.
Your apparent belief that support for Palestinian rights is support for Hamas is common here and is a mark of unthinking prejudice. So dont tell me to Whoa, do some thinking instead. Do you believe, for example, that Palestinians lose their rights simply because of the existence of Hamas? Were the children killed in Gaza Hamas members?

There you go. Palestinian political and human rights are not defined by the presence or absence of Hamas. There are inherent in a democracy which Israel claims to be.
Having said that, of course I condemn Hamas and terrorist violence, just as I condemned the IRA without denying the rights of Catholics in NI. BUT it is not necessary to rehearse all the wrongs of the world whenever one particular wrong is condemned.
Your apparent belief that support for Palestinian rights is support for Hamas is common here and is a mark of unthinking prejudice. So dont tell me to Whoa, do some thinking instead. Do you believe, for example, that Palestinians lose their rights simply because of the existence of Hamas? Were the children killed in Gaza Hamas members?

Ah, you don't know my views very well.

Some here, will know EXACTLY where I stand.

And some will get caught up.

Did that post read as direct or ironic?

I'll let you decide.

Ah, you don't know my views very well.

Some here, will know EXACTLY where I stand.

And some will get caught up.

Did that post read as direct or ironic?

I'll let you decide.
It read as an unthinking poster who tries to defend his nonsense afterwards by pretending it was ironic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.