Israel-Palestine Conflict

Depends on who's doing it. This thread only got bumped because it was Israel on the receiving end this time. I disagree with some of the tactics used today, I can see why it happened though.
Only some?

You’ve decided that purposely attacking civilians and raping any Israeli woman you can snatch is a bit off have you? How fucking magnanimous of you.

Only some?

You’ve decided that purposely attacking civilians and raping any Israeli woman you can snatch is a bit off have you? How fucking magnanimous of you.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. I condemn them in the strongest possible terms! Is that better? Don't act like the Israeli government hasn't been attacking civilians either.

That’s just from the last two pages. What always astounds me is that people that believe themselves to be socially left wing so often end up supporting an extreme right wing theocratic terrorist organisation that would slit their throats as soon as look at them if they believed it would further their jihad.
Extreme left wing views should not be coming as a surprise as they are always justifying or rationalizing any atrocity and killing by terrorists.

Only some?

The best thing BlueMoon could do is close down any non football related threads on the forum as the views of many on here are beyond human decency .

From what I'm reading the dead naked woman in the back of the truck is now confirmed not to be from Israel and was German woman attending a rave nearby.

By Palestinian’s, do you mean Hamas?

If so, would it help if I posted a definition of “terrorist”?

View attachment 95478

Now you’ve read the above, do you still require an explanation as to how firing 5,000 rockets indiscriminately into civilian residential areas, combined with an air, sea and land attack to kill civilians in their homes and take hostages back into Gaza would be deemed terrorism?

Most of those points seem to describe the state of Israel too.

Last edited:
From what I'm reading the dead naked woman in the back of the truck is now confirmed not to be from Israel and was German woman attending a rave nearby.
another innocent killed by those monsters, I think she was there from Germany attending a peace rally
63301986-2590-4AAF-931D-49980D991AB0.png

They didn't build those rockets in Gaza or make their weapons there. Its Iran that's funding this hate. Iran bankrolls terrorism and aggression across the free world. If the west wants to end this , we should stop pussy footing arround with sanctions and cut the head off the snake. Take out the Iranian dictatorship and military top order with air strikes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.