Israel-Palestine Conflict

Decade after decade of protracted war, political divide, tribal, ethnic and religious conflict, some that has been going on for century's, tends to bring out the worst in people, but I see Netanyahu as a strong and decisive leader, and strength is what Israel needs right now.

The total annihilation of hamas and hezbollah, is sadly the only way to achieve lasting peace in the region, as the terrorist onslaught will not cease or desist until they have fully destroyed Israel. That is their only aim.

In the same vain, I was quite surprised to hear of Rabin's widow being moved by the warmth and sincerity of arafat's gesture, as they are not the two words that immediately spring to mind when hearing his voice mentioned.

This is a interesting read/analogy below from the foundation for defence and democracy.

Arafat: The father of modern terrorism. A thugs life.

A quick check. FDD is a neo conservative think tank. Thanks for posting!

Decade after decade of protracted war, political divide, tribal, ethnic and religious conflict, some that has been going on for century's, tends to bring out the worst in people, but I see Netanyahu as a strong and decisive leader, and strength is what Israel needs right now.

The total annihilation of hamas and hezbollah, is sadly the only way to achieve lasting peace in the region, as the terrorist onslaught will not cease or desist until they have fully destroyed Israel. That is their only aim.

In the same vain, I was quite surprised to hear of Rabin's widow being moved by the warmth and sincerity of arafat's gesture, as they are not the two words that immediately spring to mind when hearing his voice mentioned.

This is a interesting read/analogy below from the foundation for defence and democracy.

Arafat: The father of modern terrorism. A thugs life.

Adolf netanyahu

A quick check. FDD is a neo conservative think tank. Thanks for posting!
Describe them as you see fit, what part of the read did you disagree with?

Anyway lad, its time to take off your Keffiyeh and switch down your computer, as there's less than an hour to go to the big game. The thread will still be here when you get back.

Don your retro shirt and dig out your wooden rattle .. we're in for a proper gripper. Score prediction 1-3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.