Israel-Palestine Conflict

I've already explained that I don't think it is proportionate. If you can explain to me how this is justified I'd really like to hear it?
I think the point is how should Israel defend itself proportionally?

Should it leave Gaza and leave Hamas to it and just accept that a few thousand Israeli's will die now and then?

What about letting Hamas into Israel and taking land the land it wants, or all of it given that's its aim?

This isn't a war. This is a complete destruction of the entire infrastructure of the Gaza Strip and the death of a population. This is Genocide and ethnic cleansing. The United Nations, Spanish Government and many others back up those claims.

Along with every aid agency who so far have lost 116 aid workers in the midst of this bombardment. If this ends today, how do the Palestinian people survive? Winter is coming, and for the 600k homeless people there will be many more deaths. We haven't even started to see the catastrophe that is Palestine, but I'm sure there are worse things to come and we will be witnessing this on our TV's.

Shame on our government who say that this is acceptable. These aren't the British values I stand for.
Why did Hamas start it then?
Any nation that fights a war with an arm tied behind its back is looking for to many casualties of it's own.
Hamas do seem to have got the war of annihilation they craved though.

Last edited:

War is never proportional.
If you don’t want bad things to happen don't start it.
I'm fairly sure it was Intentional, by Hamas, as part of a long term plan to choke Israel's support in the west - and Isreal do seem keen to jump into the trap with both feet.
I don't think Israel leaders are actually that thick, so their plan is what exactly? I haven't worked it into yet.

That's OK. You are getting there. :)

I think the point is how should Israel defend itself proportionally?

Should it leave Gaza and leave Hamas to it and just accept that a few thousand Israeli's will die now and then?

What about letting Hamas into Israel and taking land the land it wants, or all of it given that's its aim?
I think you know that Palestinian deaths were already disproportionately high since Israel became a state.

Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel hadn't been taking land for decades.

Reminder yet again that Hamas got control in Gaza as Netanyahu's policy.

Why did Hamas start it then?
Any nation that fights a war with an arm tied behind its back is looking for to many casualties of it's own.
Hamas do seem to have got the war of annihilation they craved though.

It's an annihilation of Gaza, it won't annihilate Hamas. And as has been said, the Israelis aren't stupid and must know this. So what is really going on?

I've just heard a radio interview with an Israeli spokesman saying the media are showing pictures just of dead civilians, not Hamas fighters.

And I was sure the IDF had cameras with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.